This requires Listify 1.4+
With Listify 1.4 and up, users can now choose to display a company logo image on the listing cards on their listings results pages and the single listings hero image.
To add a Company Image or Listing Owner Avatar follow these steps:
- Visit Appearance > Customize > Listings ▸Listing Card and Appearance > Customize > Listings ▸ Listing Page
- Make sure to have the “Display Secondary Image” Option checked
- In “Secondary Image” choose if you want to display Listing Owner Avatars or Company Logo image.
- NOTE: You can also decide the style of your Company Logo or Avatar by setting the “Secondary Image Style” to be a Circle or Square.
If you choose Listing Owner Avatar, the listing cards will display the owners currently set avatar.
- If you choose Company Logo, the listing submission (and the edit) forms will now have an additional field for Company Logos where users can upload the company logo of the listing.