How to Import Listings Using WP All Import
Using the free WP All Import plugin and the free Listify WP All Import Add-On allows you to import listings that are stored in an XML or CSV file. This is great when either moving your existing data to our Listify theme or if you have an up and running Listify powered directory and you want to import a new batch of listings.
- Install WP All Import
- Install the Listify Add-On
- Activate the following plugins inside of the WordPress plugins admin area WP All Import and WP All Import - Listify Add-On
- Upload your listings CSV or XML file.
- If you are uploading for the first time select New Items > Create New > Listings
- Drag and drop the fields from your CSV or XML file into the appropriate corresponding listing fields.
- We recommend you select the Auto-detect button for the Unique Identifier.
- If you are happy with the import click the Confirm and Run Import button.